Saturday 14 April 2012

Hello
 I would firstly like to introduce myself and tell you a little bit about me. My name is Denise my friends call me Dee which I do prefer, I qualified to be a Nail technician back in 2002 at Grimsby College this is when I found a flare for being a little crafty I loved doing the nail art.
 I moved to South Yorkshire and just didn't have the time with work commitments and family life to continue with the nails. Two years ago I found myself going into hospital for a major operation which left me unable to do anything too strenuous for a few months I had no hobbies or interests so I took up card making which I continue to do today.
 I decided to create a page on face book to share my cards which also lead me to creating a blog in which I have commenced today I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment