Wednesday 23 May 2012


Good afternoon to everyone

Well its been a gorgeous few days lets hope its gonna stay a little longer.
I made this card as it felt so right, the colors and the style feeling so cheery and summery,  For this card I used Centura pearl card Tim Holt's distress inks colors Fired brick and peeled paint,  a flower stamp which was  from Chloe's Creative Card range,  I  stamped and embossed the flower with white embossing powder, I stacked the flower three times after distressing them with the fired brick distressing ink.  The center of the flower was a transparent 3mm straight beads but these reflected colorful pastel colors.  As a final touch I added  a pearl flourish which I cut carefully into two pieces to give the effect, The base strip which was the stopper for this easel card was a die from the Cheery Lynn range . I hope you like my card  any queries don't hesitate to ask as I will always help wherever possible.

Thanks 

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment