Thursday 27 September 2012

Latest Creations in my Shambala Journey

 Hello all, Well what can I say I'm now making jewellery as much as making my cards I've had a week off work so had a little time to play with both, These are some of the jewellery bits in which I've made.

 I've now made a couple of watches and I do solemnly Swear the above watch is mine lol,  as always photos don't do enough justice to a creation but as far as I'm concerned this is so stunning just wish you could see it to appreciate it to its full desirability and lushness. 
Watching one of the shopping channels lead me to thinking about necklaces this is the first with more ideas to follow at a later date.

Saw the colour of these disco ball clay beads and just had to have them, wow! what a magnificent colour. I hope you like all my makes and maybe find inspiration from these pieces.

 Luv Dee
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment