Saturday 7 September 2013

Christmas village my first project designing for JB-Crafting Supplies




Good Evening all,
My first sample is ready as a design team member for JB-Crafting supplies.

For this sample I required;

Die-sire Snowy Village die,
Die-sire Spruce trees die,
Memory box ornament border (I only used the cut outs to decorate the trees)
Tim Holtz distress inks-Pine needles and peeled paint for the trees, black soot Which I lightly distressed over the embossed  die cut to add definition.
1 x A4 sheet of White card,
1 x A4 sheet of Snow designed acetate
White polka dot ribbon.
I added the glossy accents to all the areas of snow, I  then added a little glitter to this while it was still wet.
I used free hand cutting to form the hills and a normal pencil to add foot prints.
I hope you like 
Luv 
Dee
x

No comments:

Post a Comment