Saturday 21 September 2013

Rocking christmas

Good afternoon all,

This sample has arrived a little later than I hoped but it's here now.
I really enjoyed this project as design team member for JB-Crafting supplies.
For the this sample I used:

Dies
Die-SireSnowy village,
Die-Sire large rose to resemble a pointsettia
Cheery Lynn flourish
Spellbinders grand decorative circles

Woodware large holly leaf paper punch

For the village I used distress inks vintage photo,marmalade antique linen and a light blue, by using a paint brush I added colour to the village with a minimal amount of water.A black fine liner was used to add detail. Promarkers yellow in colour were used to add the glowing windows to the village then covering the village with glossy accents.
For the snow I used cosmic shimmer and a Tim Holtz  dry glitter  this gave an off white colour to add to the vintage style effect.
I finally added the adhesive pearls to embellish in bronze and gold colours. I have posted while on my way to the lovely town of Southport and must apologise for any grammar discrepancies it's not the easiest posting from your mobile, an experience though lol

I hope you like

Luv 

Dee
X

No comments:

Post a Comment