Sunday 17 June 2012

Evening all

I fancied a little bit of a change today, I tend to do a lot of cards for females which are adult orientated.   This is still a female card aiming more for the little ladies in our lives. A dusky pink card was layered onto gold mirror card and then both were layered upon a 8 x 8 cream card after adding a length of cream ribbon and a bow. The toppers were from the Kanban range and this also came with a design sheet in which  I used   behind the main character topper again layering onto a little gold mirror card as a finishing touch. Finally I added a few pink pearls to each corner of the card,  using the same dusky pink card I made a flower using the Spellbinders bitty blossoms dies and a couple of leaves using a xcut leaf punch and green parchment paper to compliment the card I placed this just below the bow. To add a little more bezaz which was not going to be over the top I used Glossy Accents to the topper only adding to the drums Symbols and the flower which was placed on the characters.  I hope you like.

Love
Dee
x

No comments:

Post a Comment